In Other News
The entire ACB community is saddened by the passing of our President, Brian McShane.
Brian worked at ACB over 40 years and rose through the ranks in Sales and Marketing to his position as President in 1996. He took the helm at a time of great opportunity and led ACB to our clear leadership position in the Co-Op Advertising, Consumer Rebate and Channel Spiff Incentive industries, where he was a highly respected figure. Brian understood the caring principles upon which ACB was founded and carried them forward. He loved ACB and had a deep sense of caring for all who have worked here. Our sympathy goes out to the entire McShane family and our extended ACB family. Brian's tremendous vision for ACB thrives and will live on.
In Other News
- The entire ACB community is saddened by the passing of our President, Brian McShane. Brian worked at ACB over 40 years and rose through the ranks in Sales and Marketing to his position as President in 1996. Read more.
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.