In Other News
Ivan Aleksa to retire from ACB after 54 years
After 54 years of service at ACB, Ivan Aleksa has announced his official retirement. Ivan has been the longest serving ACB employee and his roots go back to knowing ACB's original founder. His special knowledge of ACB's newspaper services has had him travel to ACB offices in NY, Memphis and Tempe always making new friends along the way. He's dazzled us with his energy and commitment to ACB across the years. In his own words, "ACB is the most beautiful company in the world. I cherish every moment I spent working for ACB."
We thank him for his service during his wonderful career and will miss him.
In Other News
- Ivan Aleksa to retire from ACB after 54 years. After 54 years of service at ACB, Ivan Aleksa has announced his official retirement. Congratulations and thank you! Read more.
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.