ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution
Tricia Provost and Angie Cardenas, representing ACB Tempe, attended the Phoenix Rescue Mission luncheon on 9/26 and accepted the award for "Overachieving" Drive objectives.
ACB Tempe's employees pulled together to support the cause and the community served by the Phoenix Rescue Mission's Code:Red call to action. ACB Tempe's office goal of collecting 300 cases of water to fill one truck was far surpassed through the employees' dedication, teamwork and generosity. Not only did they collect and contribute enough to fill one truck – they collected over 1,300 cases of water to fill four trucks! Congratulations!
Congratulations to the employees in the ACB Tempe office on the success of the 1st Annual Code: Red Water Drive supporting the Phoenix Rescue Mission.
To find out more about ACB, contact us or call 1-800-ACB-COOP ( 1-800-222-2667).
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever – ACB's Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments, pointing to increasing consumer perceptions of rebates as great savings opportunities. Read more.
- Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing – ACB has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.