ACB's Growth in Incentive Payments Prove Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. (ACB) Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments.
With half of 2019 rebates fulfilled, The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. is seeing notable increases in rebate and spiff incentive payments. For the 12-month period ending June 30th, ACB reports a 57% increase over the previous year, attributing growth to several factors. Research studies conducted by ACB’s partner, Hawk Incentives, revealed gains in 2018 in consumer perception of rebates as great savings opportunities. Finding deeper value in rebates over other sales promotions and providing an opening to expand relationships with a brand, rebates continue to attract deal seekers and comparison shoppers.
"Brands and marketers have many promotional strategies in their marketing portfolio. Rebates are just one of the ways to engage customers. As innovations like digital, virtual and instant redemption evolve, consumers, retailers/resellers and brands will continue to benefit. ACB's online incentives web platforms simplify the consumer experience. It's a win-win for everyone." John Portelli, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, ACB
Technology advances have increased the speed of rebate fulfillment and contribute to year over year growth. With the addition of digital rewards, rebate fulfillment can happen faster than ever. ACB's online claim submission sites are designed to be mobile- first, offering a fast and easy experience on a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Advancements in digital and virtual payments and expansions in payment technology, will serve to continue the evolution of rebates which are forecasted to remain on this growth track well into 2020.
To find out more about ACB services, contact us or call 1-800-ACB-COOP ( 1-800-222-2667).
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever – ACB's Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments, pointing to increasing consumer perceptions of rebates as great savings opportunities. Read more.
- Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing – ACB has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.