Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing
With the ever growing and ever-changing world of social media, marketers are looking for ways to reach their target audience and Influencer Marketing is just one of these many new ways.
Influencer Marketing is a powerful source for marketers to advertise their brand(s) and product(s) directly to their target audience through well recognized social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Brands and marketers turn to Influencers to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and reach targeted and new audiences. Influencers spend time developing and creating their own content, building their own brand that earns them credibility with their audience and followers.
Influencer Marketing provides a cost efficient and cost-effective means of advertising and provides increased brand/product awareness through social media interactions. In a recent study, 93% of marketers surveyed use Influencer marketing (socialpubli.com) as part of their comprehensive marketing plan.
Micro - influencers and Nano influencers can be an excellent resource for brands and retailers and far more effective for targeting a defined niche audience. Using Co-op advertising dollars for Influencer Marketing can be a win-win for the brand and their reseller/retailer partnership by sharing in the Influencer cost and at the same time reaching and engaging potential customers.
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. (ACB) has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Influencer vetting considerations, content engagement and social media requirements, qualifying costs, as well as reimbursement and documentation recommendations should be measured when evaluating digital media, social media and Influencer marketing as part of a comprehensive Co-op advertising and marketing strategy.
ACB remains uniquely qualified to address the Marketing Services needs of brands, manufacturers, service providers and their advertising agencies. For more information on ACB's Influencer Marketing Co-op Guidelines or to find out more about ACB services, contact us or call 1-800-ACB-COOP ( 1-800-222-2667).
- 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive – Far exceeding their goal, ACB Tempe's employees pulled together to support the cause and the community served by the Phoenix Rescue Mission's Code:Red call to action. Read more.
- Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever – ACB's Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments, pointing to increasing consumer perceptions of rebates as great savings opportunities. Read more.
- Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing – ACB has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.