Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018
The AAPEX (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo) and SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association) trade shows in Las Vegas, NV were well attended by ACB representatives.
More than 2,500 exhibitors, and over 47,000 buyers showcased their products at the AAPEX show. SEMA featured 3,000 exhibitors and more than 70,000 buyers. The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. participated in support of its many top tier automotive clients.
Combined, AAPEX and SEMA represent the largest automotive industry event of the year. The shows feature every leading brand and manufacturer in the world, in both the original equipment and automotive aftermarket industries.
For questions about our channel marketing platform in the automotive segment or for information on how you can become an ACB client, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send an inquiry through the site at acbcoop.com/contact.
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever – ACB's Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments, pointing to increasing consumer perceptions of rebates as great savings opportunities. Read more.
- Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing – ACB has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.