In Other News
Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB’s Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc., is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors within the channel marketing industry to explore our company’s newly revamped website here at acbcoop.com.
The focal point of the site is how it highlights ACB’s time-proven methodology. As a visitor to the redesigned website you can experience ACB’s renewed marketing platform, "C, then B." Using the memorable position of the letters "C" and "B" within the ACB brand acronym, the fact that the "C" appears before the "B" in "ACB" is indicative of the company’s own approach to delivering successful programs for ACB clients.
Now, for our newest clients and partners, remembering ACB’s unique point of difference is as simple as knowing the ACB name. Leveraging 100+ years of know-how, we first see ("C") your vision of marketing channel success and how a custom-tailored focus and mix of ACB’s services can bring it to light. After this mapping is complete your program will then be ("B") on its way to becoming the top performer you want, delivering industry leading customer service to attain your business goals in an impactful and measurable way.
Designed with your user experience in mind, the site foregrounds ACB’s service offerings with streamlined navigation and efficient content organization. Access to information about ACB’s Co-op Advertising, Compliance Programs, Rebate Programs, Sales Incentive Programs and Ad Tracking Programs is available from a variety of different entry points.
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. has been a leader within the channel marketing industry since the company’s founding in 1917. The milestone of launching our new messaging and website is just another step forward in our mission to deliver consistently innovative, customer-centric solutions.
We are excited about our new website and marketing platform launch and especially the way they illustrate our fresh take on marketing channel services.
In Other News
- Ivan Aleksa to retire from ACB after 54 years. After 54 years of service at ACB, Ivan Aleksa has announced his official retirement. Congratulations and thank you! Read more.
- ACB Tempe Office Recognized by Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Code:Red Water Drive Contribution. 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.