Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB’s Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc., is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors within the channel marketing industry to explore our company’s newly revamped website here at acbcoop.com.
The focal point of the site is how it highlights ACB’s time-proven methodology. As a visitor to the redesigned website you can experience ACB’s renewed marketing platform, "C, then B." Using the memorable position of the letters "C" and "B" within the ACB brand acronym, the fact that the "C" appears before the "B" in "ACB" is indicative of the company’s own approach to delivering successful programs for ACB clients.
Now, for our newest clients and partners, remembering ACB’s unique point of difference is as simple as knowing the ACB name. Leveraging 100+ years of know-how, we first see ("C") your vision of marketing channel success and how a custom-tailored focus and mix of ACB’s services can bring it to light. After this mapping is complete your program will then be ("B") on its way to becoming the top performer you want, delivering industry leading customer service to attain your business goals in an impactful and measurable way.
Designed with your user experience in mind, the site foregrounds ACB’s service offerings with streamlined navigation and efficient content organization. Access to information about ACB’s Co-op Advertising, Compliance Programs, Rebate Programs, Sales Incentive Programs and Ad Tracking Programs is available from a variety of different entry points.
The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. has been a leader within the channel marketing industry since the company’s founding in 1917. The milestone of launching our new messaging and website is just another step forward in our mission to deliver consistently innovative, customer-centric solutions.
We are excited about our new website and marketing platform launch and especially the way they illustrate our fresh take on marketing channel services.
- 1,300 Cases of Water Collected in 1st Annual Code:Red Water Drive – Far exceeding their goal, ACB Tempe's employees pulled together to support the cause and the community served by the Phoenix Rescue Mission's Code:Red call to action. Read more.
- Modern Rebates Are More Popular Than Ever – ACB's Payment Services Group reports continued growth in rebate and sales incentives payments, pointing to increasing consumer perceptions of rebates as great savings opportunities. Read more.
- Targeting Co-op Advertising in the Digital World with Influencer Marketing – ACB has developed Co-op advertising guidelines and recommendations to allow the retailer/reseller to be reimbursed for Influencer participation within a Brand's Co-op Advertising or Trade Channel program. Read more.
- ACB's Powerful Channel Marketing Solution Integrates Analytics Across Programs Enabling You to Maximize ROI on Every Marketing Dollar Spent – View historical and real-time data to support both tactical and strategic decision-making processes. Read more.
- Advertising Checking Bureau Returns to AAPEX & SEMA 2018 – In support of our many top tier automotive clients, ACB representatives attended AAPEX & SEMA 2018 trade shows. Read more.
- Website Launch Kicks Off Focus on ACB's Time-Proven Methodology and Business Intelligence – ACB is pleased to welcome clients, partners and visitors to enjoy our newly revamped website. Explore the updates and how they highlight our time-proven methodology and business intelligence. Read more.